Friday, April 3, 2020

Blogging for Four

Remember eating for two?
Then it was brushing teeth for three...
And now that they're older, I am blogging for four.

In addition to being head cook, tutor, counselor, entertainment director, nurse, etc., I am also family historian. And, I'm returning to blogging after ten years because my memory is like Swiss cheese and this might be fun for my kids to find someday.

It's about three weeks into the Great Isolation, which for us began when the first case showed up in Frisco Texas over Spring Break, right around March 11, 2020.  I've been schedule-less for years now, but this is different. So different. I am thinking of installing a bell system so that we all wake up and get dressed on time. Mindset is not half the battle - it's the whole battle.

And as I am very conscious of time passing, what with the lack of distractions. I've plunged into everything I've been putting off. Starting a law practice, writing, cooking, organizing the house, and maybe starting a new business.

2020 feels like a vacuum. I'm not going to get sucked into Netflix and Chill.  2020 is literally what we make of it and I'm going to be a maker.

Wish me luck!

No comments: